Wednesday, November 24, 2010

: D

Yesterday came back pasar malam Cheras
I brought one Yellow Spongebob Squarepants T-Shirt HAHAHA! I know is childish

IS cute WERT! XD
I totally love the fried mushroom they are selling at night market :D sooo freaking nice !

After that , me and sister brought some China Burger?! LOL taste Awesome anyway =3
LOL! my mom~ ~ ~ I have no words to describe her .... erm Shopaholic ? is like whatever she saw she goes OMG ! and then buy~

Spend spend . . . =P haha I sort of enjoy last night =D nicee~ I hope me and family get to hang out like last night again~ weeeeee X3

Came back home around 12. something  ahhh tired ...zZzz

Mom brought two big box of japanese hello panda chocolates thanks for that mom

YESH I hope this year Christmas Eve BBQ Party is on :D be exciting !

YAAAAY!  waiting waiting waiting ... =.=" SEEE YAAAA !

No comments:

Post a Comment