Thursday, December 16, 2010

16th December

Ah freaking bored...~ Look at the window raining...after a few minutes sunny back.. wth?!
Yesterday just brought a white dress from night market... >w< IM SO BORED

There like nothing to do accept staring at my dog =_____="
trying to learn how to play "butterfly on your right shoulder" vocaloid Rin and Len
FREAKING HARD to guess. . . my hands can be torn out already ... *faint*

Today I wanted to cook two hard boiled egg... so i waited and wait

After that I go crack the eggs. but it end up fail T^T
SOOO! I throw the first egg then i go cook the 2nd one ...fail ~~

What wrong with me and cooking =.=" U HATE ME? ok this is just making me sound like a freak >_______<


So then I cook instant mee...taste so odd ...so I ate until half and the rest threw to the drain

I know I wasted but sorry I cant accept that taste T^T taste WEIRD!

See ya guys ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment